Latest collection for Syria ~ Container to be sent within weeks! URGENT
Asalamu Alaykum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakaatuhu
Aidconvoy along with Hand in Hand for Syria will be sending a container to Syria within a few weeks time. The cut off point for all donations is the 19th July.The container this time will be sent to Turkey and will have aid destined for North Syria, particularly Idlib, Mount Akrad, Latakiyya and Jabal Zawiya.
We aim to fill the container with Medicines and food stuffs and the time frame for this container to be sent will be very tight. This is your opportunity to participate in supporting our Muslim brothers and sisters in Syria. If you would like to donate please read the following.
From our previous experience we ask those who wish to donate to conform to the following guidelines:
Firstly we pray that Allah accepts your efforts and concern, however we are asking those who are donating to be able to assist us and make this endeavour as manageable as possible for us. We at aidconvoy do not have any paid staff and all those who are involved are volunteers, therefore please do as much as you can to help us by making sure you deliver the aid to the correct place, during the correct hours and in the correct way.
The place for all donations to be taken to is: 145 Upper Tooting, London SW17 76TJ (Next to Tooting Mosque)
- All Donations must be adequately packed.
- If someone wishes to donate tinned food, please purchase a crate of the same tinned food as opposed to a loose bunch of tins. Transporting and storing a crate of the same type of food is much more manageable.
- Please ensure that all donations are dropped off to our depot between 8-10pm.
- We will not accept any food that has been opened or half eaten packets of biscuits or any other type of food as we experienced in our last container that was sent.
- No fresh food will be accepted.
- Aidconvoy reserve the right not to accept donations if they feel it is not suitable as all donations will be thoroughly checked.
- A manifesto must be submitted with each donation declaring the items donated, quantity, and contact detail such as name, phone number and email address.
- Please leave a minimum donation of £10 to help cover our costs of sending the container.
Below is a list of the types of items we are looking for:
Before you read this list, We stress that we will not be sending clothes.
- Tinned food
- dried food
- Surgery equipment
- Medical equipment
- baby/children medicine
- baby nappies
- baby milk powder
- Drip bags with salt
- Antibiotics for wounds
- sleeping bags
- Generators (preferably silent ones that run on diesel)
Please Note: WE WILL NOT BE COLLECTING OR SENDING CLOTHES.
The drop off address for the aid is 145 Upper Tooting, London SW17 76TJ (Next to Tooting Mosque)